||E-Commerce Consumer Relations Coordinator – 6 month contract
||E-Commerce Development Manager
- MAIN FUNCTIONS / PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Focusing on the Canadian online B2C activities of the brand, the E-commerce Consumer relations Coordinator will address the consumer user experience (UXP) on shopadidas.ca and ensure that the most comprehensive e-commerce experience is delivered. This person will work in a cross-functional environment with the customer service team, e-commerce, and information technology teams to deliver an industry leading UXP for Canadian consumers shopping online. This will be achieved by dealing with customer service inquires pertaining to the e-commerce business, as well as responding to consumers directly via email and phone. Furthermore this role will assist the e-commerce team in building basic reports, entering data and helping to continually improve all aspects shopadidas.ca from a customer’s perspective.
Secondary tasks for this candidate include, assisting in identifying and resolving technical bugs and/or errors on the site as well as developing a comprehensive strategy to deliver best in class customer service to the Canadian marketplace.
- DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a brand ambassador and cultivate a professional relationship by communicating effectively with customers in both verbal and written communication regarding adidas products, advertising, promotional programs, return procedures, and other company policies.
- Respond to a variety of consumer inquiries, resolve questions, and directs consumers to the appropriate resolution channel when needed.
- Assist in the development of systems and reports to document consumer inquiries and comments and provide information to adidas organization about consumer needs and preferences.
- Responding to escalated Customer Service issues, via email or phone
- Weekly analysis of the Key Performance Indicators for online UXP in the Customer service sector
- Respond to all web comments and inquiries submitted to Shopadidas.ca.
- Assist consumers when required as per the escalation protocol identified by our Customer Service Manager. This includes assisting Customer Service agents in resolving product issues and finding suitable solutions to their problems.
- Foster an effective working relationship with all internal departments impacted by e-commerce.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external, with regard to the adidas-group e-commerce business
- Other duties, as required.
- SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fluency in English with exceptional people and communication skills
- A high degree of computer competence; in particular the ability to process an e-commerce transaction. A high level of understanding of web browsers and online browsing behaviors.
- The candidate must be self-directed and able to work in a highly flexible and informally structured environment. Exemplary multi tasking and time management skills are a necessity.
- An excellent command of the English language, both oral and written, and the ability to effectively communicate and positively influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of the following software:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft word
- Internet explorer, firefox
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to work with difficult consumers and/or situations.
- Works independently in a proactive manner to resolve issues before they reach crisis proportions; effective problem solving skills
- French fluency will be strongly considered
- Any third or fourth languages are a strong asset
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a customer service role
- Working knowledge of the apparel and / or sports industry an asset
Interested applicants please apply, in confidence
to email@example.com or fax to 905-266-4388.
Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
adidas Canada Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
<< return to career centre home